Diploma In Nail Technology
This qualification that will prepare you for a career as a nail technician. This qualification is designed for learners aged 18 years or over and will support you to gain employment as a nail technician, as the units contained in this qualification cover all the skills and knowledge required for this role.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
The Nail Technology course provides learners with skills in specialist areas of nail treatments, nail enhancements and nail art. This is a Level 3 Diploma and is delivered in a classroom environment with a mixture of tutorials and practical sessions 2 days per week, Learners are expected to participate in treatments and build portfolios of evidence.
The course is funded through the Learner Loan and can be accessed individually or as part of the Beauty Business package which also includes: Beauty make-up techniques, beauty Therapy – Massage and Beauty Business building skills.
Level 3 Diploma In Nail Technology:
- Provide Manicure treatments
- Provide Pedicure treatments
- Apply and maintain nail enhancements
- Design and apply nail art
- Client Care and communication in beauty related industries
- Monitor and maintain Health and Safety practice in the salon
- Maintain personal health and well being
- Promote products and services to clients in a salon
There are no entry requirements to this course, however, basic Math and Communication Skills is desirable.
This course takes 12-15 weeks to complete.