Location: Independent Training, 68 Lansdown Crescent Lane, Cheltenham
Position Available: Apprentice Receptionist
Weekly wage: £140
Working week: The post involves working Monday to Friday 8.45am – 4.45pm 30 minute lunch break. Total hours per week: 40.00
Course: City & Guilds Diploma Level 2 in Business and Administration
Training Provided by: Summerhouse Training part of Summerhouse Equestrian and Training Centre LLP
Training supported by: Independent Training
About the setting: Independent Training is a highly respected, quality training and assessment provider that offers a wide range of qualifications to companies and learners in various sectors using highly skilled trainers and assessors.
- Serve customers by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
- Replenishing refreshments
- Ensuring general cleanliness of the building
- Preparation of training rooms and training resources
- Update website
- Administration of external training requirements
- Liaising with customers through telephone and email
- Process bookings for training courses
- Create letters/business documents
- Distribute outgoing post
- Support trainers
- Manager and ensure duties are acted upon efficiently and without delay
- Answer telephone, transfer calls/take messages as required
- Deal with enquiries and follow up calls
- Liaise and communicate with the Training Co-coordinator and Operations Manager
The responsibilities outlined in this Job Description may well need to be amended from time to time in order to reflect changes in the business requirement.
Future Prospects: Once completed at Level 2, learners will have the opportunity to progress onto Level 3.
- Computer Literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
Qualifications Required: none required
To apply for this role, please email your full CV & Covering Letter to Tracy Kelly via firstname.lastname@example.org