Adult Education Budget (AEB)
For learners aged 19 and over there is the potential to fund different types of courses and levels.
- Funding for learners to complete English and maths Functional Skills up to Level 2 for those aged 19 and over who have not achieved GCSE grade 4-9.
- To support progression up to and including a full Level 2 for those aged 19-23.
- For those aged 19-23 who have not got a first full Level 3.
- For those who are 24+ and who have not got a level 2 qualification and are earning under £16, 009 a year.
- Skills provision for unemployed – getting adults back into education or employment.
Options for self-funding are:
- Self-funded and paid for in full at the start of the course.
- Self-funded and paid for in instalments over the length of the course.
Contact Summerhouse Training Representative who will be happy to help.